eTrax is an easy-to-use data collection Pocket PC application. The uses for this program are endless as it is completely adjustable to your specific needs.
- Transportable geo-locating data-collection tool that allows GPS co-ordinates to be recorded and matched with your dataset
- The database is user-definable
- Data is stored on the memory card for secure and easy transfer
- Data can be exported to a comma delimited file and can then be easily imported into Excel, Access and other programs
- eTrax can be used for: game tracking, scientific research, medical research, engineering, market research, just to name a few!
- Receive program updates free of charge
- Insert the card and eTrax will auto-install
- No computer is necessary
- None of the PDA's internal memory is used for data storage
- Pocket PC running Pocket PC 2003 (Windows CE 4.2) or greater
- SD Memory Card Slot