The eSnakes of Southern Africa is based on A Complete Guide to the Snakes of Southern Africa by Johan Marais.
- Comprehensive guide to the 151 snakes indigenous to southern Africa
- Search quickly through all the species or snake families
- Search common or scientific names
- Use the simple smart-search to easily find a snake you have spotted.
- Includes distribution maps, multiple snake photos, text and logging facility
- Receive program updates free of charge
- Insert the card and eSnakes will auto-install
- The entire collection of data, pictures, sound and text is stored on a 128Mb Memory Card
- No computer is necessary
- None of the PDA's internal memory is used for data storage